1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 1, 2007 8:59 AM by ejb3workshop

Remote invocation with 4.0.5.GA + RC9

supi

Hi,

I am trying to get remote invocation working in AS 4.0.5. I've started with RC9 and patched the IsLocalInterceptor that used to call the local bean instead of the remote one.

But now I am getting this exception:

Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Can not make remoting client invocation due to not being connected to server.
       at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invoke(Client.java:1555)
       at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invoke(Client.java:530)
       at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.InvokeRemoteInterceptor.invoke(InvokeRemoteInterceptor.java:55)
       at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)
       at org.jboss.aspects.tx.ClientTxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ClientTxPropagationInterceptor.java:61)
       at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)
       at org.jboss.aspects.security.SecurityClientInterceptor.invoke(SecurityClientInterceptor.java:53)
       at org.jboss.ejb3.remoting.IsLocalInterceptor.invoke(IsLocalInterceptor.java:72)
       at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessRemoteProxy.invoke(StatelessRemoteProxy.java:102)

Is this a configuration problem or another bug? Can I do something to make the client connect?

Thanks in advance,
      Basil