Well, I tried seeing if it was a commons-logging problem, don't think it was. Anyway, here is my processdefinition.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
That didn't paste well. Feel free to delete the above posting.
I checked for a commons logging problem, did not seem to be a problem.
I then edited the src/resources/jpbm.war/task.jsp and stripped everything out. Not surprisingly, it loaded fine.
..I'm now working to make selective edits to the above file to see more precisely what is on that page that causes the problem.
..feel free to chime in if you know some possible solutions.
..I did notice an earlier posting concerning this issue but there was no resolution, that discussion seemed to get sidetracked on WSAD deployment (why, I don't know.)
..yet more as I converse with myself..
If I clip this from the task.jsp, it works fine.
Looks like the image processor is not working correctly. I'll investigate more tomorrow.