1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 26, 2005 4:11 PM by kukeltje

findTaskInstances optimisation and ContextSession implementa

Hello,

I have 2 question to JBPM community :

1) I saw in topic http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=68807 that the performance of method findtaskInstances are very slow. Will the performance be optimized an in wich version of JBPM ?

2) I need to find process instance by value of context variable, I saw that would be done in classe org.jbpm.db.ContextSession, but actually it is in state "TODO", what will be done and in wich version of JBPM ?

In fact, I'd like to know for my project if :
      - I must optimize and devellop those fonctionnalities and update future releases of JBPM for my production environnement with my dev until those things will be done by JBPM
      or
      - Wait for those production (depend the delay of release of those functionnalities).

Thanks

• 1. Re: findTaskInstances optimisation and ContextSession implem
          kukeltje

1: probably, version unknown. If there is a jira issue, the version will be stated there.
          2: Depends on how many people want it. If there is a jira issue, have people vote for it. Then it might get done sooner

You can indeed always develop these things yourself. You could also fix it in jBPM and contribute it (now I have to watch out. I've said that three times today ;-) )