I am new to jbpm i am trying to deploy jbpm on tomcat with mysql. I am not able to generate DB script in mysql. how to do that. Can u plz tell me.
org.hibernate.dialect.MysqlDialect class not found.
Thanks in Adavnce.
Hello, I also have some questions about mysql.
I see following words in jbpm-db\readme.html, does this show that jbpm has not supported mysql now?
Currently the innodb dialect is being used and tested with. The drop, create and drop/create scripts work. The clean script has some problems with foreign keys. The test task currently works for some tests. There are a lot of exceptions being thrown in the test execution. Probably some configuration problem. A lot of tests are failing:
Check out the jbpm3.0.2 version from the branch
(from cvs.sourceforge.net) and then generate the Scripts . This might work..
I am using the Oracle DB and it worked for me..
Download jbpm-db-3.0.zip and extract it to D:\jbpm-db-3.0.zip.dir and follow the following steps.
1. modify build.properties, specify correct location of jbpm.
2. Modify hibernate.properties file located in D:\jbpm-db-3.0.zip.dir\mysql
3. run ant mysql.scripts
4. Now you can find mysql scripts in "D:\jbpm-db-3.0.zip.dir\build\mysql\scripts" folder.
5. You need only 'mysql.create.sql" to start working. Don't bother if other things work or not.
6. Create a database and run the above script file from mysql command line client using:
mysql> source D:\jbpm-db-3.0.zip.dir\build\mysql\scripts\mysql.create.sql