2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 18, 2006 9:59 AM by jstachera

How to deploy websales.par to Oracle database with eclipse?

wjlj12

I have connected to Oracle database,but i can't deploy websales.par to Oracle database with eclipse?how can i do?

thanks for help!

• 1. Re: How to deploy websales.par to Oracle database with eclip
          idyuce

if gpd plugin causes problem while deploying, You can write a custom Deployer java class to deploy process definitons to db.
          e.g. you can write follwing lines for deploying.

JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext();
          ProcessDefinition processDefinition = ProcessDefinition.parseXmlResource("websale.par/processdefiniton.xml"); //path may be relative
          jbpmContext .deployProcessDefinition(processDefinition);

• 2. Re: How to deploy websales.par to Oracle database with eclip
            jstachera

"idyuce" wrote:
            if gpd plugin causes problem while deploying, You can write a custom Deployer java class to deploy process definitons to db.
            e.g. you can write follwing lines for deploying.

JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext();
            ProcessDefinition processDefinition = ProcessDefinition.parseXmlResource("websale.par/processdefiniton.xml"); //path may be relative
            jbpmContext .deployProcessDefinition(processDefinition);

I tried to deploy the websale process in this way and I got the following error:

org.jbpm.jpdl.JpdlException: [[ERROR] line 334: cos-ct-extends.1.4.2.2.2.2.1: Error for type '#AnonType_assignment'. The content type of a derived type and that of its base must both be mixed or element-only., [WARNING] swimlane 'buyer' does not have an assignment]
             at org.jbpm.jpdl.xml.JpdlXmlReader.readProcessDefinition(JpdlXmlReader.java:163)
             at org.jbpm.graph.def.ProcessDefinition.parseXmlInputStream(ProcessDefinition.java:172)
             at com.dnet.def.jbpm.utils.JbpmInitializer.deployProcess(JbpmInitializer.java:37)
             at com.dnet.def.jbpm.utils.JbpmInitializer.main(JbpmInitializer.java:85)

The problem is due to unassigned swimlane in the websale processdefiniton file:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<process-definition name="websale"
             xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.1">

<!-- SWIMLANES (= process roles) -->

<swimlane name="buyer">

</swimlane>