But seriously... I indeed did not mention that I searched the forum etc... so you are right.... Mea Culpa
I searched the forum and did not find any info on this. I will try to use/debug the source to see what may cause this. But if anyone has some clues:
PLEASE, it's URGENT (I want to fix some bugs)
i'll have a look
get latest from cvs
reinstall ant (see build/readme.html)
and try again. should be fixed.
I did tried again (without reading your post) and it suddenly worked. I was investigating why it suddenly worked, since I did a checkout but did not get any messages about new files. I thought maybe it was because of a rebuild or something. But then I found out I did an 'update' and not a 'sync with repository' so probably some files got updated.
(investigating jira issues regarding the pooled actors etc since we now internally need that)