3 Replies Latest reply on May 24, 2006 7:39 AM by kukeltje

Process deployment error

ajeetphadnis

Hi,
      I am using jBPM 3.1, MySql 5, Hibernat 3.1. The environment runs fine and have run most of the example processes.
      However, when I want to deploy the Pay Raise process I get this
      Hibernat mapping exception. The typdef for StringMax is declared in a file : hibernate.queries.hbm.xml, even then I get this error.

I highly appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance

Ajeet

org.hibernate.MappingException: Could not determine type for: string_max, for columns: [org.hibernate.mapping.Column(MESSAGE_)]
      at org.hibernate.mapping.SimpleValue.getType(SimpleValue.java:266)
      at org.hibernate.mapping.Column.getSqlTypeCode(Column.java:137)
      at org.hibernate.mapping.Column.getSqlType(Column.java:181)
      at org.hibernate.mapping.Table.sqlCreateString(Table.java:349)
      at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.generateSchemaCreationScript(Configuration.java:738)
      at org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport.(SchemaExport.java:97)
      at org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport.(SchemaExport.java:64)
      at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceServiceFactory.getSchemaExport(DbPersistenceServiceFactory.java:76)
      at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceServiceFactory.createSchema(DbPersistenceServiceFactory.java:107)
      at org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration.createSchema(JbpmConfiguration.java:404)
      at org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration.createSchema(JbpmConfiguration.java:396)
      at com.pay.pay_dbTest.setUp(pay_dbTest.java:67)
      at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:125)
      at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
      at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
      at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
      at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
      at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
      at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
      at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:478)
      at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:344)
      at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)

• 1. Re: Process deployment error
          kukeltje

Search the forum..... answer is in there

• 2. Re: Process deployment error
            scott_mathieson

Thanks a lot, replies like this on forums are the reason why people give up on using open source software - a link to the solution might have been more useful or a simple description to the solution if short enough.

• 3. Re: Process deployment error
              kukeltje

Scott,

It is a great incentive if people use and appreciate your product (well, not mine, but in this case one I am very proud/fond of). But my private time is precious since I do not work for jBPM.

If I keep replying with a link (I'd have to search for that first) and keep doing that, people will never learn and get lazy. I could also have written STFF, but wanted to be a little polite. If you do not agree, sorry, but my private time is precious since I do not work for jBPM.

Maybe some people should indeed give up on opensource and spent the money they indirectly save (less hours?) on commercial products. Hey, the even could buy commercial support for jBPM.

"scott_mathieson@cognia.co" wrote:
              Thanks a lot, replies like this on forums are the reason why people give up on using open source software - a link to the solution might have been more useful or a simple description to the solution if short enough.

Didn't I do that? the 'link' is not needed since this already is the forum, and the solution is to search it. btw, I will not mind at all if you post a short description of the solution or a link instead of, in this case) personally offending me, especially since it is your first post here.

Have a nice day.

wow, this cost me waaaaaaaay more time then providing the link get the former post, so since I'm realy not a bad guy, here is the link: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=search