1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 1, 2006 2:33 AM by Ronald van Kuijk

    jBPM appropriate for high volume system to system workflow

    Sean Giles Newbie

      Is jBMP an appropriate workflow engine for high volume transactions (.5 to 1 million a day) where 90% of those transactions would be successful automated system to system type processes and the other 10% would be exception type processes that need a human component to correct and either push back into the system or handle with a manual process.

      thx
      sean