3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 27, 2006 8:19 AM by Hannes Stillerich

    work flow problem

    mohab elamry Newbie

      hi all
      first of all i thank every one reading this thread even he couldnt help me in my question :)
      the problem is i had installed Eclipse Version: 3.1.2, and installed plugin of JBPM , it worked ok and i made several workflows, but last day it started to do something else. when open old work flow i created before the digrame is all collapsed in one point, i uploaded a screen shot for the problem and here is the link for
      http://www.uuploadit.com/Users/mohab/screen%20shot.JPG
      the problem in each time i had to rearrange the digram again and after finishing the work and close the eclipse it collapse again, does any body knows how to solve this problem
      N.B: if u found that this thread belongs to another forum please fell free to tell me, this might help
      again thanks for ur time and passion

        • 1. Re: work flow problem
          Hannes Stillerich Newbie

          yeah, I have regularly such errors. the according gpd.xml is probably faulty. in this xml file the coordinates are saved. gpd has also some problems with round tripping. so if you directly edit the processdefintion.xml the designer might run into some problems - e.g. never create directly a new node in the .xml

          • 2. Re: work flow problem
            mohab elamry Newbie

             

            "Hannes" wrote:
            yeah, I have regularly such errors. the according gpd.xml is probably faulty. in this xml file the coordinates are saved. gpd has also some problems with round tripping. so if you directly edit the processdefintion.xml the designer might run into some problems - e.g. never create directly a new node in the .xml



            still dont know how to solve the problem, i want to rearrange to work flow and save it without making that each time i open the eclipse


            • 3. Re: work flow problem
              Hannes Stillerich Newbie

              I think the current gpd.xml is corrupted. So you have to start over from the scratch with a complete new process definition. and don't forget saving in between.