7 Replies Latest reply on Mar 22, 2007 1:21 PM by jbmpuser

jbpm and mysql

jbmpuser

Hi all!!!

In my new application, I don't use the started kit and I use a MySQL database, but in this database don't be the tables that jbpm need... I have to run the create script localizate in jbpm-db-3.1.3/build/mysql/scripts/mysql.create.sql????

Other thing: The default web app, the first, show on screen a list of new process execution, but where it obtains this information?? I'm looking the jsp pages of default web app, localizate in jbpm-3.1.3/src/resource/jbpm.war, but don't use any stored procedure??? where is???

Thank you!!!

• 1. Re: jbpm and mysql
          jbmpuser

please, I need help me!!

any idea???

• 2. Re: jbpm and mysql
            kukeltje

1: you only posted 2 hours ago... be patient.
            2: read the docs, search the forum. Lots of info on how to create a database
            3: processlist: from the database
            4: jsp page is in the webapp
            5: jbpm does not use any stored procedures . so no idea what you mean

• 3. Re: jbpm and mysql
              jbmpuser

Thank you kukeltje:
              (2) Then, I have to change database of jbpm to mysql inside of hypersonic. For this, I have to do steps indicates in Cap 8 of jbpm-user-guide-spanish_011.pdf, you no??
              Two months ago, I already changed database to mssql inside of hypersonic, but in that moment, I uses the started kit of jbpm, now I use only jbpm, because of I thinked that I had to do other steps. Thank you for aclarations!!!!!

(3) what table is processlist??
              (5) And, how obtains it information of database without use stored procedures??? I think that stored procedures are very very important, you no??

• 4. Re: jbpm and mysql
                kukeltje

2: it is hibernate, not hypersonic
                3: see the wiki for data tables and mapping to objects. Look at the code of how this is don
                5: No, just simple queries

• 5. Re: jbpm and mysql
                  jbmpuser

(2)hibernate??? I think that the default database of jbpm is hypersonir, you no?

(5)I have been looking all jsp pages of default webapp and all classes localizate in jbpm-3.1.3/src/java.webapp/org/jbpm/webapp/bean, and I don't see any simple query, where is it???

• 6. Re: jbpm and mysql
                    kukeltje

2: you configure mysql in hibernate. OR you change hypersonic to mysql... (in hibernate)

• 7. Re: jbpm and mysql
                      jbmpuser

I change the default database of jbpm hypersonic to mysql, and I continue using hibernate...