1 Reply Latest reply on May 21, 2007 2:53 AM by wjm

jbpm3.2deployment error

mr.sathya

Hi, i try to deploy on my tomcat 5.5.20 jbpm 3.2, and i used oracle 10g express edition, my problem it is a configuration database, but i didn't find some scripts for resolve my problem.

SO here the steps i have followed :

- download the jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.GA.zip (extract)

- copy the war file C:\jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA\deploy\jbpm-console.war in your $CATALINA_HOME\webapps\

- modify the hibernate.cfg.xml in the jbpm-console.war file (you can also find the file in the config directory)

These the part of file i have modified
      Code:

<!-- JDBC connection properties (begin) -->
      oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
      jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:xe
      jbpm
      jbpm
      <!-- JDBC connection properties (end) -->
      org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransactionFactory

- i copy all the librairies in C:\jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA\lib\*.jar in my $CATALINA_HOME\webapps\jbpm-console\WEB-INF\lib
      i have copy the ojdb14.jar (oracle driver) in my $CATALINA_HOME\webapps\jbpm-console\WEB-INF\lib

- and i run the oracle script jbpm-jpdl-3-suite.2.GA\db\jbpm.jpdl.oracle.sql in my sqlplus console, and all the tables have been created successfully.

- And add the jBPM specific users and roles to $CATALINA_HOME/conf/tomcat-users.xml

Code:

PS: i try to deploy the customized version for tomcat in launching the ant build process :
      in jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA/deploy
      Code:

ant customize.console.for.tomcat

Upto this steps working fine.
      The login page is comming.After i am putting username and password,then iam facing this errors,(its not accepting username and password)

You are not logged in.
      Username:
      Password:

Buzzzzzzzzz
      Hmmmm... Check you caps lock, put on your glasses and try again. Please, use any of the following username and password combinations.
      Username Password Roles
      ernie ernie participant, manager, administrator
      bert bert participant
      cookie monster cookie monster participant
      grover grover participant

what i will do ,anybody knows this error,plse sent .
      Because its very urgent.
      Regards,
      Sathya