1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 12, 2007 3:50 AM by koen.aers

FileUploadException

heinerniehues

Hi

I am new with jBPM and my first successful try was with jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.4. I could also upload a new process with Eclipse.

To be up-to-date I download the packet: jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.1.zip
      The Jboss runs and i can create new users and start processes.
      But i can't deploy a new process, when I try to deploy the 'processdefinition.xml' by using the jbpm-console i get the exception:
      Error deploying process: An exception of type "org.jbpm.jpdl.JpdlException" was thrown. The message is: [[ERROR] no processdefinition.xml inside process archive]

when I try to deploy with Eclipse i get this JBoss throws this Exception.

12:45:52,359 ERROR [STDERR] org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException: the request was rejected because no multipart boundary was found
      12:45:52,359 ERROR [STDERR] at org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase.parseRequest(FileUploadBase.java:324)
      12:45:52,359 ERROR [STDERR] at org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase.parseRequest(FileUploadBase.java:268)
      12:45:52,359 ERROR [STDERR] at org.jbpm.web.ProcessUploadServlet.handleRequest(ProcessUploadServlet.java:72)
      12:45:52,359 ERROR [STDERR] at org.jbpm.web.ProcessUploadServlet.service(ProcessUploadServlet.java:56)
      12:45:52,359 ERROR [STDERR] at Source)

Is it possible to download or get the source code of the jbpm-console ?
      Or exist somewhere a open-source or similar project with source ?

More one thing.. I have some problems to add the Desginer Plug-in to Eclipse 3.3. Its workd with an old Version 3.2 ( inside the jbpm-jpdl-3.2.Beta1 packet ) work it. Has somebody else also this
      problem?

I hope somebody can help me.

heiner

• 1. Re: FileUploadException
          koen.aers

Heiner,

The fileupload exception is a known incompatibility between versions of the console and the gpd. If you use the plugin and the console from the same download, the problem will go away.

As for your second question, the plugin drivers are listed in the meta-inf of the downloaded archive. Currently there is not yet a build available that works with Eclipse 3.3. Stay tuned though, it will happen soon.

Regards,
          Koen