first be specific which errors you get. A 'it does not work' is not detailed enough for us to help you. I'm sure you can understand that. Then read the wiki a little... and search the forum (e.g. with google) for the same errors.
If it does not help, please post what you DID find and why it was not related or did not help. Post detailed errors and then we might be able to help
i am using this version -> jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.1.zip
first i used this -> http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3/userguide/thejbpmdatabase.html
but some of these files don´t exist in this version (3.2.1).
so i was searching in the wiki and de forum, and i found this articuls:
i tried doing this :
1. Install the MySQL JDBC driver (mysql-connector-java-3.1.14-bin.jar) in the $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/lib directory.
2. Delete $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy/hsqldb-ds.xml.
3. Copy $JBOSS_HOME/docs/examples/jca/mysql-ds.xml to $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy. Modify the <local-tx-datasource> element with your MySQL connection settings:
4. In $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/conf/standardjaws.xml change the <type-mapping> element:
5. In standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml change the following, not necessarily contiguous, elements:
6. Add the following within the element of login-config.xml:
<application-policy name = "MySqlDbRealm?">
<login-module code = "org.jboss.resource.security.ConfiguredIdentityLoginModule?" flag = "required">
<module-option name = "principal">your-user</module-option>
<module-option name = "userName">your-user</module-option>
<module-option name ="password">your-pass</module-option>
<module-option name = "managedConnectionFactoryName">jboss.jca:service=LocalTxCM?,name=DefaultDS</module-option>
7. Replace file $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy/jms/hsql-jdbc2-service.xml by file $JBOSS_HOME/docs/examples/jms/mysql-jdbc2-service.xml
8. Change MySqlDS? to DefaultDS in $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy/jms/mysql-jdbc2-service.xml:
9. Rename hsqldb-jdbc-state-service.xml to mysql-jdbc-state-service.xml.
i was following these steps below. But its still no working, i cannot login in the console (localhost:8080/jbpm-console) and i was trying to deploy a process without success
which definition database i should use???
I would apreciate if you could help me with these issue