does this file exists?
thanks for your quickly answer. The file does't exist.
has (had) nobody this same problem, I have now?
I'm still waiting for any help. I'm a newbie in this area, pls give me some clues for my error.
Should this zip file org.jbpm.gd.jpdl.feature-3.1.0.SP1.zip be created by building or can I get it manually anywhere from the jbos repository? Then can you show me this url.
Sincere thanks for any help,
Are you building this from HEAD? The version number seems strange in that case. I will take a look at it tomorrow... In any case, I wouldn't be surprised if the downloaded Eclipse dependencies are corrupt. Look in your local repository and see if the Eclipse downloads can be opened.
thanks a lot for the answer.
What do you mean with building this from HEAD? Sorry, I don't understand it.
I got the jbpm.3 project from cvs and have used the build.xml file in the folder jbpm.3/build for the building.
In my Eclipse local repository there are the following folders and files:
* /dtp/1.5/: dtp-sdk_1.5.zip and dtp-sdk_1.5.zip.license.txt
* /emf-sdo-xsd/2.3.0: emf-sdo-xsd-SDK-2.3.0.zip and emf-sdo-xsd-SDK-2.3.0.zip.license.txt
* /gef/3.3: GEF-SDK-3.3.zip and GEF-SDK-3.3.zip.license.txt
* /sdk/3.3 eclipse-SDK-3.3-win32.zip and eclipse-SDK-3.3-win32.zip.license.txt
* /webtools/2.0: wtp-sdk-R-2.0-200706260303.zip and wtp-sdk-R-2.0-200706260303.zip.license.txt