2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 2, 2008 9:54 AM by kukeltje

Unable to download GPD sources

dampaw

Hello,

I'm entering http://www.jboss.org/jbossjbpm/gpd_sources/ and configuring my cvs client as the example on the site shows. I can see folders, but there are no files in cvs !!!

What should i do to access files in cvs ?

Best regards,

Damian Pawlaczyk

• 1. Re: Unable to download GPD sources
          kukeltje

cvs is closed.... use the jbpm subversion repository...( I do not know where that is by hart, please look it up at another project for now).

Thanks for reporting... so the site has to be changed

• 2. Re: Unable to download GPD sources
            kukeltje

JBPM-1306 was resolved as a duplicate of JBPM-1197.

Why not make this a subtask of JBPM-1197 instead of resolving? Resolving in a wrong way is what happened before things closed but not fully finished.... All subtasks in 1197 are closed but for the remark by Koen.......

Oh.. and the wiki reference needs updating to? Or should there be 2? or ...... Should I make a new issue that says 'keep the site in sync with reality'? I am the one that gets all the questions in the forum and tries to answer them as best as I can.. but with these inconsistencies I get less interested...

Simply put... I get a kind of uncomfortable feeling about the speed and sorts of changes that take place at the moment...