Hi, btw i would like to know the following also:-
1. if there are existing Reporting Tools for viewing the audit trail logs.
2. Any existing KPI functionalities within jBPM that i can use without having to code it myself.
3. Any documentations on jBPM BAM -> SeeWhy. tutorial on how to integrate.
1. logging is tunred on by adding
<service name='logging' factory='org.jbpm.logging.db.DbLoggingServiceFactory' />to the jbpm.cfg.xml
2. In the database, in the table JBPM_LOG. All process activity is stored there. Try to use the Hibernate LogInstance class and subclasses to make reading the data there a bit easier.
3. No existing tools atm
4. No, you will have to code it yourself
5. There is an excellent document (+70pages), but I can't seem to find it on the SeeWhy website. Perhaps you should email them (that's how I got the document)
thanks for your clarifications.
For 5, the documents that you requested, is it because you requested from the basis of a purchased enterprise version? or are you using their community version?