First of all why 3.1.3??? Please download 3.2.3
Regarding deployment of .par files I suggest reading the docs (including wiki) searching the forum etc... Deployment is to a database, not the deploy dir in the appserver
can u explain me deployment process of jbpm web console in steps
I could but won't. Will cost me to much free time and almost all of it can be found on the internet, that is why I referred you to docs, howto's etc. Sorry...
If you are dealing with a PAR Archive (very rendundat) you can see the process of deployment in this theorical way:
1) A servlet in the jBPM web console get the PAR octet stream and unzip it in memory.
2) this parse the xml of processdefinition.xml and create and object model in memory (I mean your process definition in the form of Object Instances)
3) this ProcessDefinition object is mapped with hibernate to your Relational Database
4) so with hibernate is persisted in your database tables
5) the classes in your PAR are loaded into the class loader, so now your process instances can access your ActionHandlers, DecisionHandlers, etc.
I hope this is clear enough....