Then something did not go right. I did this the day before the release and it worked for me. Can you see check in eclipse if the plugin is really active?
If i look in Eclipse what is already installed i get:
- All jBPM 4 Tools Features
- Common tools for jBPM 3 and jBPM 4
- Common tools for jBPM 3 and jBPM 4 Sources
- Flow Language Common Tools Sources
- Flow Languates Common Tools
- jBPM 4 Graphical Editor and Tools
- jBPM 4 Graphical Editor and Tools Sources
try 'open with'... can be that names are not fully related to the editor
I tried "open with" .... but there is no entry for den jpdl designer!
Sorry, but if daÃŸ does not work either, I suggest trying ein clean install (reinstall) and see if it works then.