I am using jbpm-4.0.
>when I was trying to set properties of process elements in the process definition like task names the letters have been written from right to left.
I have got the same problem
I sometimes encounter it also when editing xml or html files with eclipse, do not know if there is a link between the two issues
Yes, file a jira issue (or two). The source editing makes use of what eclipse provides, so if it also happens there now and then, it might indeed be related
Navigating through JIRA is definitely not my strenght. ;)
I just found this issue. So it seems it's already going to be fixed in 4.1:
So I closed the my first issue with reason "duplicate issue".
Sorry for the inconvience caused. However I did not find something related to my second problem.
No problem, You'll get used to it (and yes, the separate GPD project does not make it easier).
Thanks for reporting back
btw, Aachen... Then you almost must speak a little Dutch!
Exactly what I thought about the extra project!
Regarding Aachen: Natuurlijk!