3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 26, 2009 12:51 PM by kukeltje

File upload and JBPM:form

tejjbpm

Hi all

I am trying to implement a File upload button in my task form using JSF. I am able to see the button and when i click on upload the enctype is not set properly. I think the problem is i am setting the enctype in h:form and jbpm:dataform is not able to understand or parse that..is there any obvious issues with this..any other alternative fix to this issue?

<jbpm:dataform>
       <jbpm:datacell>
       <h:form id="uploadForm" enctype="multipart/form-data">
       <h:panelGrid columns="3">
       <f:facet name="header">
       <h:outputLabel value="Select file" />
       </f:facet>
       <t:inputFileUpload id="file" value="#{FileUploadBean.uploadedFile}" storage="file" immediate="true" required="true" />
       <h:message for="file" style="color: red;" />
       <h:panelGroup />
       <h:commandButton value="Upload" action="#{FileUploadBean.submit}" />
       <h:message for="uploadForm" infoStyle="color: green;" errorStyle="color: red;" />
       </h:panelGrid>
       </h:form>
       <h:outputLink value="file/#{FileUploadBean.fileName}" rendered="#{FileUploadBean.fileName != null}">
       Download back
       </h:outputLink>
       </jbpm:datacell> </jbpm:dataform>

• 1. Re: File upload and JBPM:form
          kukeltje

Creating custom forms this way has only been done very limited. So I think that unfortunately you will not be able to get much help. The jsf tags were designed in a pre-seam era and not really maintained.

• 2. Re: File upload and JBPM:form
            tejjbpm

hmm..:(.. I had to stick with JSF for creating the file upload component..is there any other way i can include a file upload component or include custom components from any other areas?

• 3. Re: File upload and JBPM:form
              kukeltje

In the jsf-console for jbpm3? Not sure, as mentioned it is not used in this way that often. Maybe you are already the expert in this area ;-)