1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 14, 2006 4:48 AM by koen.aers

Why the Class WorkflowTransitionContributor does not work?

nj543210

To extend the Extension Point org.jbpm.ui.graphElements,i add a graphElement(a new transition) to it,and new a class WorkflowTransitionContributor which extends org.jbpm.ui.contributor.TransitionContributor.Then,I set the contributor of graphElement to be "WorkflowTransitionContributor",and add a entry to the graphElement.The type of entry was set to be "connection".A strange phenomenon is that whatever i modify the class WorkflowTransitionContributor,the new transition which I added to the GPD has no response.If I set the type of entry to blank,I can't see my transition.It seems that the function of transition deponds on the value of the type of entry.I do the same thing to the node,it works.Why does the transition not work?

regards Pinebud

• 1. Re: Why the Class WorkflowTransitionContributor does not wor
          koen.aers

I am not sure what you are trying to achieve, but connections are treated differently than nodes by GEF, upon which the GPD relies. GEF knowledge is absolutely necessary when you try to enhance the GPD... If you are not familiar with it, I suggest studying the different simpler examples available and then look at the implementation of the GPD to figure out what exactly is going on.

Regards,
          Koen