2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 28, 2008 6:16 AM by pgros

deploy problem

pgros

Hi i have a problem deploying a simple process... some hours ago it worked =( i think it depends on any jar file which is on the wrong place or something like that, any ideas?

String op =
      "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\"?>" +
      "<process-definition xmlns=\"urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.2\"" +
      " name=\"UseTextoutput\">" +
      " <start-state name=\"s1\">" +
      " <transition to=\"s2\">" +
      " </start-state>" +
      " <end-state name=\"s2\"></end-state>" +
      "</process-definition>";
      jbpmContext.deployProcessDefinition(ProcessDefinition.parseXmlString(op));

leads to->

13:14:48,007 ERROR [STDERR] Caused by: org.jbpm.util.XmlException: couldn't parse xml

13:14:48,007 ERROR [STDERR] at org.jbpm.util.XmlUtil.parseXmlInputStream(XmlUtil.java:68)

13:14:48,007 ERROR [STDERR] at org.jbpm.graph.node.NodeTypes.initialiseNodeTypes(NodeTypes.java:65)

13:14:48,007 ERROR [STDERR] at org.jbpm.graph.node.NodeTypes.(NodeTypes.java:57)

13:14:48,023 ERROR [STDERR] ... 38 more

13:14:48,023 ERROR [STDERR] Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: InputStream cannot be null

13:14:48,023 ERROR [STDERR] at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(DocumentBuilder.java:120)

13:14:48,023 ERROR [STDERR] at org.jbpm.util.XmlUtil.parseXmlInputStream(XmlUtil.java:66)

13:14:48,023 ERROR [STDERR] ... 40 more

after running the function first time i get the following error when i run it until i restart the server

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.jbpm.graph.action.ActionTypes

• 1. Re: deploy problem
          kukeltje

This is a topic for the user forum....

• 2. Re: deploy problem
            pgros

the solution of this problem was:

i configured a custom node.types.xml because of my additional custom-node and forgot to include the xml file to my deployed .jar

feel free to move this thread to the right forum