I have a web service that uses digest authentication and the people told me that
I need to override the CommonsHTTPSender
Here is what the docs say.
Could I modify axis-server-config.xml and axis-client-config.xml to accomplish this?
I tried this fix from outside the jboss portal and it works ok.
From within portal it doesn/t
maybe it can't find it in the classpath. I put tried their suggestion and put the wsdd file
in my WEB-INF/classes/xxx directory (where xxx is my package)
THis didn't work.
Mabe it is the version of axis. If so can I replace the axis version in portal with my version.
I have version xml-axis-rc2 that works with my external code.
I don't know what axis version portal uses.
I sure hope someone can help me out.
I really appreciate any input.
* SimpleHTTPSender is an HTTP transport handler for the Axis library, providing
* basic HTTP communication with the server. This class is needed
* because Axis does not yet support digest authentication. The
* CommonsHTTPSender almost works, but it currently fails with large POST requests,
\* These problems might be fixed in the future, eliminating the need for this class.
* You must configure Axis to use this class. The easiest way is to provide a file
* named "client-config.wsdd" in a directory on the classpath, containing these lines:
* <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
* <deployment name="defaultClientConfig"