1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 21, 2005 4:05 AM by darranl

How to integrate my webapplication with jbossportal

chava

All,

I have devloped the portlet pages on jbossportal2.0jboss-4.0.2 server with postgresql as database with portal as dbname for content pages and adminstration.

My webapplication is devloped on jboss4.0.0 with postgresql as database with xyz as database name.

When I try to integrate both on jbossportal2.0jboss-4.0.2 there I am unable to connect xyz database and unable to get the functionality of my webapplication.

we used jdk1.5.0.03 to my application.

Is there any specific steps to follow to get the correct functionality.

Thanks,
      Madhavi Maruti.

• 1. Re: How to integrate my webapplication with jbossportal
          darranl

This initially sounds like a migration issue. If your web application can be deployed on it's own that would be the best place to start - try to get that to work with JBoss 4.0.2 then look at running with Portal after.

This probably isn't the correct forum for discussing getting a standard web app to deploy so you may want to use the other forums for help with your problem.

You will need to describe the steps you have performed to configure your application and possibly post apprpriate sections of descriptors and code as well as the errors you are actually getting.