6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 4, 2006 10:23 AM by Roy Russo

JAASLoginModule

Gloria Martinez Newbie

Hi everyone! i have a problem with the portal 2.2.1RC1. I use oracle like database. In the server.log show this error:
      DEBUG [org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker] Setter not found: setObjectName(class javax.management.ObjectName)
      java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: org.jboss.portal.security.impl.jacc.JBossSecurityProviderImpl.setObjectName(javax.management.ObjectName)
      at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1581)
      at org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.inject(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:929)
      ObjectName: portal:service=CMS
      State: FAILED
      Reason: org.hibernate.TransactionException: Transaction not successfully start
      ed
      I Depend On:
      jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=PortalDS
      portal:service=JAASLoginModule
      Depends On Me:
      portal:mapper=CMSObject

Apparently is missing some method.. but i check and didn't find what can be the problem..
      The portal in gral works fine.. but don't show the content of CMS Manager and default..just show the navigator of both..and the rest show all blank and i can not do anything.. and it is one part so much important of the portal..
      In the jira jbportal-547 says: "This is a feature of xmbean that is not used actually".. but still..it doesnt work..

If there someone who knows what can be the problem and the right configuration...please let me know..
      so thanks