Im evaluating jboss portal and have a few questions:
1) I managed to get the portal demosite running but i dont see the manager portlet anywhere. How to enable it?
2) Would it be feasible to educate content managers who have no knowledge of xml and java to do all content management? We need a portal where content management and portlet development are two separate roles. The developers wont be there to help the content managers once the initial setup of the portal is done.
3) The userguide seems to target developers. Are there any docs for contents managers/designers?
4) Would designers who have no knowledge beyond adobe tools and css be able to apply their design to the portal without help from developers?
5) The refernce and the user guide seems a little thin, and i cant find anything usefull elsewhere n the net. Does jboss provide any additional documentation through their couses?
6) I cant find any search feature/portlet, is searching not supported?