0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 4, 2006 10:19 PM by raghuram11

jboss-portal-2.4.0-BETA1 integrating with LDAP

raghuram11

Hi,

I had downloaded the jboss-portal-2.4.0-BETA1-bundled which both the Jboss server and th portal in it.

I'm trying to get LDAP authentication working with the portal. I've followed the instructions in the wiki under http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=UsingAnLDAPSourceForPortalAuthentication
      but I am getting a ClassNotFoundException:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not create deployment: file:/var/jboss/server/default/deploy/jboss-portal.sar/org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.portal.core.impl.conn.LDAPConnectionModule;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and also in the instructions in the wiki of the above link was not clear partilcularlly under the secion : PORTAL USER MODULE
      regarding the file jboss-service.xml where exactly is present.
      It says that we need to look into the folders but gave the path of the some of the other file(login-config.xml).

But i modified the file jboss-service.xml present in the JBOSS_HOME\server\default\deploy\jboss-portal.sar\META-INF\ folder as per the instructions,

and resulted in the above errors.

I think, because of this , I made some mistakes and getting the above error.

had anyone got this error earlier?? and would someone help me out as I got strucked for the past 3 days without moving ahead.

with regards,
      Raghram.