0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 5, 2006 9:20 AM by taprogge

"Default context does not exist" after deployment

taprogge

Hi!

I am at a loss here...
      I am trying to get JBoss Portal CVS HEAD running inside a JBoss AS 4.0.4.GA Patch1.
      After resolving all other issues (mysql 5 data truncation and the like), I now get the portal te deploy cleanly; no errors .

However, apart from various "Could not find [...]; using defaults" I get a few warnings like this:

13:35:35,021 WARN [ObjectDeployment] Cannot create portal object Portal[default] because the parent '' that the deployment descriptor references does not exist
      13:35:35,031 WARN [ObjectDeployment] Cannot create portal object Page[News] because the parent 'default' that the deployment descriptor references does not exist
      13:35:35,033 WARN [ObjectDeployment] Cannot create portal object Page[Admin] because the parent 'default' that the deployment descriptor references does not exist
      13:35:37,648 WARN [ObjectDeployment] Cannot create portal object Page[Test] because the parent 'default' that the deployment descriptor references does not exist

The deployment continues normally and all seems fine. But attempt to access /portal ends in a

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Default context does not exist

Any insights?

Phil