I have just upgraded to 2.6.3 and all my languages files are loading and handled as they should be. So most of poral is now in dutch. For the User indentity portlet however the locale always falls back to en and nl is never used. If i remove the en. The same nl file is loaded. I added the locale to the portlet and the title bar changes to the dutch language. So i wind up with a portal page where everything is dutch exept the identity portlet contents. I also noticed that the portlet does not react to the portlet config setttings. Only the title bar does. Has anybody an idea wat is happening. Do i have to add the locale somewhere else also.