can i use the multiple portals feature to manage each portal separately by a different organization unit?
say i have multiple organization units.
i need to:
1. create a portal for each one.
2. each portal can be accessed only by the users of that org. unit.
3. an administrator of the org. unit can administrate the portal and its users, but not other portals.
4. all portals are made of the same template, i.e. are identical and subject to further customizations by the org. unit administrator.
5. when the master template changes all portal instances also change.
can this be done? which of the above can't be done?