1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 5, 2008 12:56 PM by claprun

Problem with JBoss Portal 2.6.6 WSRP Consumer

malmit

I created a JBoss WSRP consumer attempting to consume portlets from a Weblogic WSRP producer. During the consumer configuration, when I save the configuration for the weblogic producer, I get the following error message in the jboss portlet log file:

11:09:38,772 WARN [ProducerInfo] Portlet 'myportlet' uses the GET method in forms. Since we don't handle this, this portlet will be excluded from the list of offered portlets for producer bea

When I go to the Admin --> Portlet Definitions page and view the portlets for the newly created consumer, I don't see the myportlet portlet because of the error above. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advanced!

• 1. Re: Problem with JBoss Portal 2.6.6 WSRP Consumer
          claprun

You're not doing anything wrong but it's just as is said on the console: JBoss Portal does not support WSRP portlets that use the GET method in forms so we exclude it from the list of available portlets as we wouldn't be able to properly interact with it. Please open a JIRA feature request if you need this to be implemented.