Now that the new deployers are aspectized we can properly
implement them as staged deployers.
e.g. for the POJO Deployer it is divided into two.
1) A BeanDeployer that looks for -beans.xml as either the
top level deployment or in "META-INF" and creates a KernelDeployment
as a deployment attachment.
2) A KernelDeployer that looks for all KernelDeployment attachments
and actually deploys.
Of course, other deployers (or the deployer/profile service)
can create KernelDeployment attachments for the KernelDeployer to deploy.
For the SAR Deployer I'm dividing into three.
1) SARDeployer - deploys -service.xml
2) ServiceClassLoaderDeployer - creates the UCLs for the deployments
3) ServiceDeployer - deploys ServiceDeployment objects via