This is the last of several use cases in support of CRUD for topics and queues. Comments are welcome.
USE CASE 5: Delete a Destination
An administrator uses the system to delete a destination from a JBoss server.
It is assumed that Use Case 1 will already have been executed and the user has a list of destinations from which to choose.
Delete the selected destination.
Basic flow of events
1. The user indicates to the system that they wish to delete a particular destination.
2. The system prompts the user to confirm their desire to delete the destination.
3. The user confirms the deletion.
4. The system attempts to delete the selected destination.
5. The use case ends.
A5.1: User cancels deletion
During step 3) of the Basic Flow:
1. The user indicates to the system that they want to cancel the deletion of the destination.
2. The system does not attempt to delete the destination.
3. The use case ends.