4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2006 7:13 AM by Tim Fox

ClassLoader issue on client

alan shields Newbie

I'm trying to post messages to a queue from an MBean service.

When I call the send method I get the following exception:

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.jms.server.container.SecurityAspect
      at org.jboss.aop.advice.GenericAspectFactory.getClazz(GenericAspectFactory.java:141)

I've tried adding
       <loader-repository>cris3:loader=ScopedLoaderRepository
       <loader-repository-config>java2ParentDelegation=false</loader-repository-config>
       </loader-repository>

To my *****-server.xml file , But it doesn't make any difference

I'm using JBoss AS 4.0.4 and messaging 1.0.1CR2

Thanks

• 1. Re: ClassLoader issue on client
          Tim Fox Master

Did you change the name of the messaging loader repository to "cris3"?

The default one is:

<loader-repository>jboss.messaging:loader=ScopedLoaderRepository
           <loader-repository-config>java2ParentDelegation=false</loader-repository-config>
           </loader-repository>

• 2. Re: ClassLoader issue on client
            alan shields Newbie

Sorry , I tried that first and got a different exception (but I didn't look closely enough at it - it was a simple security config issue) so I started reading and found some documentation that gave me the idea that maybe the part before loader should be the domain name of my MBean.

Thanks for the quick response.

• 3. Re: ClassLoader issue on client
              Bjørn Ola Smievoll Newbie

Just a side-note; rather than having to share classloaders, which isn't always the easiest thing to do in a complex deployment, do you have a pending issue on cleaning up the jboss-messaging-client.jar? It's a bit bloated at the moment. And do you plan to better integrate Messaging in the 4.0 series in the near future (i.e. skip the isloation)?

• 4. Re: ClassLoader issue on client
                Tim Fox Master

The isolation is required for 4.x, since we depend on versions of JBoss AOP, JBoss Remoting, JBoss Serialization that aren't available in 4.x

When JBoss 5 is released we will be using the same versions as in the AS so the deployment should be much smaller and we won't have to do scoped deployments which frankly are a pain in the arse, but there's no real way to avoid them for 4.x