Please give step by step instructions as to how to replicate what you are seeing.
1. Created a durable subscriber
2. Disconnected the subscriber
3. Sent 1000 messages to the topic using default timeout value
4. Started the previous durable subscriber
5. Messages delivered
6. Checked the table jms_messages. Did a select count(*) from jms_message. The result =1000.
Shouldn't it be 0 ?
Are you acknowledging the messages - can you post your code please?
I am sorry. I was not able to reproduce it. I dont know what caused the problem but must be some error on my part.
Is is possible to view from the some console the durable subsriber information. I am guessing that I had more created some more durable subsribers because of which the messages were not removed from the database. Thanks for your quick replies. I really appreciate your help.