9 Replies Latest reply on Jul 27, 2007 12:15 PM by Tim Fox

    Problem after mcving from 1.3 to 1.4

    Anders Van Dildo Newbie

      Hi, Group.

      I had this test application setup using JBM 1.3 and it was working but with some problems. I decided to upgrade to the latest version of JBM and now I get errors after the server has started. I think there is something that I need to do but I don't really know where to start looking. Any ideas based on the stack traces below?

      12:42:43,351 ERROR [MessagingXAResourceWrapper] ********************************Failed to connect to server
      javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: DefaultJMSProvider not bound
      at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:529)
      at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:537)
      at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getObject(NamingServer.java:543)
      at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.lookup(NamingServer.java:296)
      at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:625)
      at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:587)
      at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)
      at org.jboss.jms.server.recovery.MessagingXAResourceWrapper.getConnectionFactory(MessagingXAResourceWrapper.java:343)
      at org.jboss.jms.server.recovery.MessagingXAResourceWrapper.connect(MessagingXAResourceWrapper.java:300)
      at org.jboss.jms.server.recovery.MessagingXAResourceWrapper.getDelegate(MessagingXAResourceWrapper.java:259)
      at org.jboss.jms.server.recovery.MessagingXAResourceWrapper.recover(MessagingXAResourceWrapper.java:107)
      at com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.recovery.arjunacore.XARecoveryModule.xaRecovery(XARecoveryModule.java:746)
      at com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.recovery.arjunacore.XARecoveryModule.resourceInitiatedRecovery(XARecoveryModule.java:685)
      at com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.recovery.arjunacore.XARecoveryModule.periodicWorkSecondPass(XARecoveryModule.java:179)
      at com.arjuna.ats.internal.arjuna.recovery.PeriodicRecovery.doWork(PeriodicRecovery.java:237)
      at com.arjuna.ats.internal.arjuna.recovery.PeriodicRecovery.run(PeriodicRecovery.java:163)
      12:42:43,356 WARN [loggerI18N] [com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.recovery.xarecovery1] Local XARecoveryModule.xaRecovery got XA exception javax.transaction.xa.XAException: Error trying to connect to provider DefaultJMSProvider, XAException.XAER_RMERR
      12:42:43,356 ERROR [MessagingXAResourceWrapper] ********************************Failed to connect to server
      javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: DefaultJMSProvider not bound
      at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:529)
      at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:537)
      at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getObject(NamingServer.java:543)
      at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.lookup(NamingServer.java:296)
      at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:625)
      at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:587)
      at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)
      at org.jboss.jms.server.recovery.MessagingXAResourceWrapper.getConnectionFactory(MessagingXAResourceWrapper.java:343)
      at org.jboss.jms.server.recovery.MessagingXAResourceWrapper.connect(MessagingXAResourceWrapper.java:300)
      at org.jboss.jms.server.recovery.MessagingXAResourceWrapper.getDelegate(MessagingXAResourceWrapper.java:259)
      at org.jboss.jms.server.recovery.MessagingXAResourceWrapper.recover(MessagingXAResourceWrapper.java:107)
      at com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.recovery.arjunacore.XARecoveryModule.xaRecovery(XARecoveryModule.java:771)
      at com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.recovery.arjunacore.XARecoveryModule.resourceInitiatedRecovery(XARecoveryModule.java:685)
      at com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.recovery.arjunacore.XARecoveryModule.periodicWorkSecondPass(XARecoveryModule.java:179)
      at com.arjuna.ats.internal.arjuna.recovery.PeriodicRecovery.doWork(PeriodicRecovery.java:237)
      at com.arjuna.ats.internal.arjuna.recovery.PeriodicRecovery.run(PeriodicRecovery.java:163)


      I didn't get these error messages before. The first occurrence is 10s after startup then every 130s after that.

      Thanks, Anders