1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 6, 2008 1:02 PM by timfox

Latest JBM Versions

rtm333

Hi,

I'm somewhat confused by what seems like discrepancies between the JBoss Messaging project change log and the download area.

The latest non-alpha versions in the download area are JBM 1.4.0.SP3 and 1.4.1.Beta1.

But when I look at the JBM project change log, I find newer versions like 1.4.0.SP3_CP03 and 1.4.1.CR1, that alegedly have been released for several months and that seem to have fixed some serious issues.

Why are these versions not available for download?

Thanks,
      Ralf Torsten

• 1. Re: Latest JBM Versions
          timfox

CP stands for "Cumulative patch".

We create CP releases for our paying customers (i.e. those which have bought a support contract), and they mainly contain bug fixes.

We don't distribute binaries for these publicly, but all the source is publicly available in http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/messaging/tags/

You can easily check out from svn, then create the distro (ant distro). Of course, it won't be supported unless you have bought a support contract.

We hope to put out a community distribution fairly soon which contains all the latest fixes, timing allowing. We're all so busy on JBM 2.0 now though.