4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 22, 2008 3:06 AM by Yong Hao Gao

Examples failing for JBM 1.4.1.GA on JBAS 4.2.2.GA

Ralf Torsten Menche Newbie

I'm trying to upgrade to JBM 1.4.1.GA on JBoss AS 4.2.2.GA.

The server starts up ok, but I had no success with running the JBM examples for validation. Most of the jar files (most notably jboss-messaging-client.jar) are not found.

It seems to me that the classpath has been changed to reflect the JBoss 5 structure. When I modify the classpath in build.xml to point to the existing jars, the topic test fails with

run:
       [java] Topic /topic/testTopic exists
       [java] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Wrong target. class org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientConnectionFactoryDelegate for public org.jboss.jms.delegate.CreateConnectionResult org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientConnectionFactoryDelegate.createConnectionDelegate(java.lang.String,java.lang.String,int) throws javax.jms.JMSException
       [java] at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.handleErrors(MethodInvocation.java:141)
       [java] at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:116)
       [java] at org.jboss.jms.client.container.StateCreationAspect.handleCreateConnectionDelegate(StateCreationAspect.java:81)
       [java] at org.jboss.aop.advice.org.jboss.jms.client.container.StateCreationAspect0.invoke(StateCreationAspect0.java)
       [java] at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)
       [java] at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientConnectionFactoryDelegate.createConnectionDelegate(ClientConnectionFactoryDelegate.java)
       [java] at org.jboss.jms.client.JBossConnectionFactory.createConnectionInternal(JBossConnectionFactory.java:205)
       [java] at org.jboss.jms.client.JBossConnectionFactory.createConnection(JBossConnectionFactory.java:87)
       [java]
       [java] at org.jboss.jms.client.JBossConnectionFactory.createConnection(JBossConnectionFactory.java:82)
       [java] at org.jboss.example.jms.topic.TopicExample.example(TopicExample.java:67)
       [java] Please verify if you have access to the server. If you are using JBossEAP maybe you don't have security access
       [java] at org.jboss.example.jms.common.ExampleSupport.run(ExampleSupport.java:147)
       [java] at org.jboss.example.jms.topic.TopicExample.main(TopicExample.java:132)
       [java]
       [java] #####################
       [java] ### FAILURE! ###
       [java] #####################

Any hints welcome.