0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 9, 2006 12:09 PM by claprun

WSRP and JBoss WS

claprun

So where are things as far as deploying WSRP on JBoss WS (new stack)?

I have managed to deploy it under several conditions:

+ Comment out an import in wsrp_v1_types.xsd because this causes an issue with Xerces schema API (see http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBWS-686) but this results in a bunch of schema related errors the significance of which is undertermined at this point. Supposedly JBWS-686 is fixed in jboss-head but so far I haven't been able to build a 1.4-compliant version of it.

+ For some reason, the SAR doesn't deploy correctly if it is in the deploy dir at the start of the server. More precisely the service seems to be deployed but the web service is not. I thought that adding the following:

<depends>jboss.ws:service=WebServiceDeployerJSE</depends>

in jboss-service.xml would be enough to solve the issue but it's not. "Work-around": manually the SAR after server is running which is rather lame.

What is needed to make it work correctly?

1. Get an updated build of jbossws14.sar from jboss-head (this has been unsuccessful so far, any help on this would be appreciated).
      2. Figure out why the web service doesn't deploy properly if present at start-up (help on this appreciated as well! ^_^).

Questions? Ideas? Comments?