you could debug the compare in our WrappedBeanComparator2 class. It should not be a problem of our sorting. Because simple standard String compare performed for String object.
Thanks Ilya for hint. Seems like problem is really with using standard String compare which is not good enough for non English languages. I made some manual sort on collections and instead of using code below
which doesn't work well, I used:
// get locale settings for collator
Collator myCollator = Collator.getInstance();
int i = myCollator.compare(o1.name.toUpperCase(), this.name.toUpperCase());
which works as supposed.
So collator should be used for sorting strings. Here is a good article on this subject: