This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
I had exactly the same problem, although I built my example application with Maven.
In my case, when I looked at the server.log debug statements, it pointed out that Seam cannot find my components:
2006-02-16 16:36:28,312 DEBUG [org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamVariableResolver] resolving name: user 2006-02-16 16:36:28,312 DEBUG [org.jboss.seam.Component] seam component not found: user
In my case, I had to do 2 things to solve this problem (haven't investigated fully why I needed to do this):
1. Add a seam.properties file in the root of your beans jar. Even if it is empty!
2. In my case, because of my Maven configuration, my war had the jboss-seam.jar in WEB-INF/lib as well. I removed this, only adding an entry in the Class-Path: header of the war's manifest file, and put the jboss-seam.jar in the root of the ear (exactly like the example).
This worked for me.