I have detected two problems concerning ScrollableDataTable.
I have created a Project that recreates these two problems. The project has only one page.
Problem 1: Autoscroll Problem
1. You scroll down to the bottom.
2. Now you scroll to the top
3. After rerendering the ScrollableDataTable by clicking on CommandButton, it will automatically scroll down to the bottom after rendering.
Problem 2: Selection-Problem
Under some circumstances the selection of ScrollableDataTable gets corrupt.
Here is the Test-Case to recreate this Problem:
1. Call Page. No item selected
2. Now scroll to the bottom. (Row C-31 is shown)
3. Select an Item (for example C-25) and click on CommandLink "Selection"
4. The ScrollableDataTable is not properly rendered. No header is visible, and all columns are shown on the place of the first column. Probably a bug too? BUT IT IS NOT A PROBLEM YET.
5. Now F5 to reload a Page. The Table is rendered correct. But the Row C-27 has selection (Row C-25 was selected)
6. If you select a row now and click CommandButton "Selection" it shows always the wrong id. This id differs from really selected by 2. For example you select 30 => it shows 28.
Tested with Firefox 3 and Internet Explorer 7.
Does somebody have the same problem or probably a solution or a workaround for this problem?
I have also opened an issue in jira https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/RF-5054
Thanks for filling the issue. B.t.w. second problem already exist in our jira but I'm not sure for the first one. So should be checked additionally.