one simple hint for you. RF could be added to any working JSF application. So just find some NetBeans guide about just JSF app creation and create JSF application which you could be able to run successfully. Then you'll be able just add our jars and filter and run it without any problems.
I found the solution, and I got mad when I knew it.
I found that my simple application missed some jars, which are not noted as explicit requirements in the RichFaces documentation or in the Online demo creation steps , RichFaces assumes the following JARs are available:
Why RichFaces documentation did not show that ?????????????????
Why we must suffer with any new open source technology ????????
Why people did not show that in this forum in clear description ????
This problem will be occurred for any developer who try RichFaces on netbeans or on Jdeveloper or .. or................
I found this solution in this link
Thanks for ilya_shaikovsky who gave me very helpful hint
Thanks for your point. I'll ping doc team about this.
B.t.w. be patient please. If you will get really important info from the beggining the answers will become much more useful. E.g. if you talking about "just nothing works" or "completelly failed" than prepare to get "can't reproduce" answer. But after providing exceptions from server log, environment details(not general points) and so on - you will get full answer. Just help us to help you. We can't imagine your case in details and from the other side there are many users which problems could be discussed because already reproduced clearly.
You are right Ilya,
I had to show the server exception or something similare.
But I was so angry when I failed to setup the first simple demo in the documentation or in the developer guide.
I lost trust with the developer guide somehow. But I am still working
with Richfaces ....... hoping they will recover any problem or missing
info in the dev guide.
Thanks again and please donot forget to ping the documentation team to
update it in the new version 3.3
Certainly I will. And awaiting your feedback on any additional problems with the components if appears ;)