0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 12, 2008 1:39 PM by fduo

extendeddatatable error with a:supoort event

fduo

Hi,

I have a problem with richfaces 3.2.2 and the extendeddatatable. I am attaching an a:support event listener to refresh a details view. On the first time I open the page with the extendeddatatable everything works correctly. If I open the page a second time I get the following JS errors and the datatable is not shown(Console output Firebug):

elt is null
      onmouseup()Reservat...am?cid=17 (line 136)
      [Break on this error] elt.markers = {};
      Reservat...am?cid=17 (line 88)
      $(this.id) is null
      [Break on this error] if(!window.ExtendedDataTable)window.Exte...MouseClicked.bindAsEventListener(this);}

Code excerpt:
       <rich:column label="Commit" id="cancelReservation">
       <f:facet name="header">
       #{messages['res.commitDate']}
       </f:facet>
       <s:button value="#{messages['accept']}" action="#{reservationBean.accept(reservation)}" rendered="#{empty reservation.commited}" >
       <a:support event="onclick" reRender="reservations" />
       </s:button>
       <s:button value="#{messages['decline']}" action="#{reservationBean.decline(reservation)}" rendered="#{empty reservation.commited}">
       <a:support event="onclick" reRender="reservations" />
       </s:button>
       <h:outputText value="#{reservation.commited}" rendered="#{not empty reservation.commited}">
       <s:convertDateTime type="both" dateStyle="full" pattern="dd.MM.yyyy HH:mm"/>
       </h:outputText>
       </rich:column>

<a:support event="onRowClick" oncomplete="highlightDetails()" reRender="eventDetail"/>

</rich:extendedDataTable>

Did somebody had a similar error?
      Many thanks
      fabio