5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 11, 2007 1:37 AM by Christian Bauer

Where do the seam jars go in jboss?

James Cranwell-Ward Newbie

I'm building a webb app with Jboss 4.0.4 and the lastest build of Seam. I want my web app to be deployable on any jboss AS without seam being previously installed. Therefore I bundle the jars I need during my ant build and put the seam jars in WEB-INF/lib of my .war. I'm using facelets for the views so I have included the following jars:

jboss-seam-ui.jar
      jboss-seam-debug.jar
      jsf-facelets.jar
      el-api.jar
      el-ri.jar"

and "jboss-seam.jar" in the root of my .ear along with any other jars i have used for my .ejb3 package.

However jboss is having trouble finding a component i have listed in my faces-config.xml which is located in the WEB-INF directory:

15:18:27,073 INFO [FacesConfigurator] Reading config
      /WEB-INF/faces-config.xml
      15:18:27,182 WARN [LocaleUtils] Locale name in faces-config.xml null or empty, setting locale to default locale : en_US
      15:18:27,188 ERROR [ClassUtils] Class com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler not found
      java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler

(exception stack)

I also have the "jboss-seam.jar" and "jboss-seam-ui.jar"in the /default/lib directory of the server.

Is the correct place to put the seam jars needed to use EJB3 and facelets?