Not sure that quite understand you but it seems - you have the problems with just submit the shuttle? Then you should read about our limitation for List Shuttle where we told that have to specify the converter for your objects used by LS component and override the equals and hashcode for the objects properly.
Examples of such code could be found at our demo sources.
Thanks for your reply.
After looking at this the only thing I found that I realized was bad judgement, was the fact that inside my converter I was converting my entire backingBean into a huge String. For each element in the list I was creating 330 lines of html to represent an object that I was only going to show 3 values.
I am kind of guessing but I think my problem was just the shear size of the information I was trying to put on the client (For no reason). I trimmed up the object and all seems to be working well.