4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 15, 2009 3:39 PM by andrei vasile

extendedDataTable+java datamodel

andrei vasile Newbie

hello,
      i'm trying to use the extendedDataTable component with a
      javax.faces.model.ListDataModel.
      if i have an action ajax submit on the same form with the datatable, but outside the data dataTable, i get the

Caused by: javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
      at javax.faces.component.MethodBindingMethodExpressionAdapter.invoke(MethodBindingMethodExpressionAdapter.java:91)
      at com.sun.faces.application.ActionListenerImpl.processAction(ActionListenerImpl.java:91)
      ... 50 more
      Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
      at javax.faces.model.ListDataModel.getRowData(ListDataModel.java:139)
      at ro.jxeelab.erp.jsf.test.SandboxAdapter.callFromExternalAction(SandboxAdapter.java:121)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
      at org.jboss.el.util.ReflectionUtil.invokeMethod(ReflectionUtil.java:329)
      at org.jboss.el.util.ReflectionUtil.invokeMethod(ReflectionUtil.java:342)
      at org.jboss.el.parser.AstPropertySuffix.invoke(AstPropertySuffix.java:58)
      at org.jboss.el.parser.AstValue.invoke(AstValue.java:96)
      at org.jboss.el.MethodExpressionImpl.invoke(MethodExpressionImpl.java:276)
      at com.sun.facelets.el.TagMethodExpression.invoke(TagMethodExpression.java:68)
      at javax.faces.component.MethodBindingMethodExpressionAdapter.invoke(MethodBindingMethodExpressionAdapter.java:77)
      ... 51 more

it seems to an el expression but the only expression i have on the form is the action its self.

so.... please help :)

ty alot