2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2008 6:47 AM by pmuir

Seam+Trinidad Table+h:commandLink+DataModelSelection

ulath

Hi,

used libs: seam 1.2.1GA, trinidad 1.2.1, jsf 1.2-b19, a4j 1.1.1

I have a tr:table with DataModel and DataModelSelection set, when I use standard h:commandLink in this table, DataModelSelection value is set wrong and actionListener is called multiple times, if I use a4j:commandLink, again DataModelSelection value is set wrong and actionListener is called multiple times, plus, I get an exception, if I use tr:commandLink all works as expected...

What can be the problem?

Thanks in advance...

• 1. Re: Seam+Trinidad Table+h:commandLink+DataModelSelection
          brachie

Hi all,

since I am also using Seam + Trinidad (1.2.5) + Richfaces in our current project, I encountered the same problem:

It seems to be a serious problem when using a h:commandButton/h:commandLink or a4j:commandButton/a4jcommandLink inside of a <tr:table>.

E.g. I have a a4j:commandLink for every row to select the data and show details.
          The actionMethod of the commandLink is called several times (this number seems to be the same as the number of rows displayed).

Also, I have an editable tr:table. When I use a non-trinidad commandLink/Button to submit the form, only the first row gets updated...

Until now I am using a tr:commandLink/Button, but then I have to use Trinidad's partial Page rendering and not Richface's...

Is there anyone who encountered the same strange behavoir and knows a better solution or at least an explanation for this?

Regards,

Alexander

• 2. Re: Seam+Trinidad Table+h:commandLink+DataModelSelection
            pmuir

Ask on the Trinidad list.