2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 23, 2009 8:32 AM by maqui01

Problem ordering when using tree and recursiveTreeNodeAdapto

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the rich:tree I create dynamically. Inside the tree I have a recursiveTreeNodeAdaptor where I put the treeNode that defines the recursive side of the tree, and then (in the same level) I put a TreeNodeAdaptor for a single node which is in the list of the recursive nodes of the tree. After all, when I do this, the result is that in the tree levels that I have both recursive and single nodes, I don't have any kind of control of which to render first or second, if I change the orders of the TreeNode and the TreeNodeAdaptor nothing changes. The same effect happens in the livedemo of the recursiveTreeNodeAdaptor http://livedemo.exadel.com/richfaces-demo/richfaces/treeNodesAdaptor.jsf.
      In the example you have to go to: org.richfaces.demo.Calendar. Inside that folder you have a .java file and another folder. It's senseless to me to have the singles files above the folders. If somebody knows a way to change the order in which the component renders the nodes I'd appreciate a lot. Because It seems to render last the recursive side of the tree. Thanks a lot.