2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2007 3:37 PM by mdesignz

Seam 2.0 Beta1 Itext example issue

mdesignz

Hello,
      I have Seam 2.0.0.BETA1 and AS 4.2.0GA. I've gone through most of the Seam examples without any issues, but the itext example seems to have a problem. It deploys properly, and pointing to: http://localhost:8080/seam-itext/index.seam brings up the Sample Documents page correctly. However, when I select any of the samples, I'm taken to the pdfMissing.seam page. I haven't modified anything in the example source, so I don't think this is anything I'm doing. web.xml, and components.xml appear to be correct. Any suggestions?

• 1. Re: Seam 2.0 Beta1 Itext example issue
          mdesignz

This is very strange. I re-downloaded AS 4.2.1.GA as well as the Seam 2.0 Beta. Ran ant in the examples/itext directory and everything compiled and deployed correctly. Same issue as above. No exceptions, no errors, it only displays the pdfMissing.xhtml page. I'm not modifying anything within the example. Has anyone seen this issue? Seems like it should work straight out of the box.

• 2. Re: Seam 2.0 Beta1 Itext example issue
            mdesignz

The problem was with the Safari browser. I downloaded Firefox, and it works perfectly. Not sure what's going on with Safari though.